AFRICA DEVASTATED BY DISEASE
AIDS REALITY IN 2003
PREDICTED BY LANOO (CHRISTIAN ANDERS) IN 1993
“THE MAN WHO CREATED AIDS”
This is what Lanoo (Christian Anders) calaimed in his book in 1993:
- From November 1978 to October 1979, 1083 New York homosexuals were vaccinated against Hepatitis B, under the supervision of Dr. Wolf Szmuness. Today, most of these gay men are dead. They died of AIDS. Coincidence?
- From March 1980 to October 1981, 1402 homosexuals from San Francisco, L.A., Denver, St. Louis and Chicago were vaccinated against Hepatitis-B. Again, most of them died … of AIDS. Coincidence?
- During the mid-seventies, millions of Africans were vaccinated Against smallpox. Today, most of them have died of AIDS or are HIV-positive. Coincidence?
- Pre-stored 1978 blood does not show HIV antibodies. Coincidence?
- According to the W.H.O. (World Health Organisation) & CDC (Centers for Disease Control) statistics, soon every American will be HIV-positive. Mission fulfilled, Mr. Bush (and others)?
This is what THE DAILY BRUIN (Los Angeles) wrote on December 1, 2003:
Africa devasteted by disease POVERTY-STRICKEN NATIONS FACE HIGHEST INCIDENCE OF AIDS
By Menaka Fernando and Charlotte Hsu; BRUIN SENIOR STAFF
In what has become the epicenter of the AIDS epidemic, sub-Saharan Africa alone is home to more than 3 million HIV/AIDS-related deaths during 2003 – twice the number of the rest of the world combined. Many students, political activists and celebrities have collaborated in recent years to bring education and treatment to this poverty-stricken part of the world. Several activities aimed to raise awareness about the epidemic are planned worldwide today, during World AIDS Day. More than one in five pregnant women are infected with HIV/AIDS in many South African countries as the epidemic continues to tighten its hold on the region, according to a UNAIDS report released Nov. 25. UNAIDS is a United States organization that coordinates efforts to combat AIDS. An estimated 26.6 million people in sub-Saharan Africa have HIV, the report stated. Southern Africa, which houses 2 percent of the world’s population, is home to 30 percent of people worldwide suffering from the epidemic.”
Want some facts?
22 years after the first cases of the disease were reported, the devastating epidemic continues to affect more people around the world than ever before:
- 40 million of people living with HIV/AIDS globally
- 5 million of new HIV infections in 2003-12-14
- 3 million of deaths due to HIV/AIDS in 2003-12-1
Want some details?
Read Lanoo’s book “The man who created AIDS” and you’ll know more!
You’ll need no thriller no more! It IS one!